Redesigned utrf.tennessee.edu is user-friendly, with streamlined menus, simple navigation, and informational sections designated for Inventor Resources, Industry, and UTRF News & Events. UTRF announces the launch of our newly redesigned website. We have created the new UT Research Foundation’s website as an informational resource hub for inventors and to highlight UT technologies. For your convenience, our new site is also designed to be usable on any smartphone or tablet. By using streamlined menus, simple navigation and easy access to important information, our site provides an improved resource tool for technology transfer at the University of Tennessee. The website’s fresh new look and improved functionality are some of the enhanced features. Our Available Technologies section offers improved search options and filters. The Inventor Resources page contains information about UT’s technology transfer process, addresses frequently asked questions, provides information about UTRF grant programs, patents and public disclosure, and more.
- Homepage– at a glance, see featured panels in the slideshow, links to Inventor Resources, UTRF news and events, where to submit an invention disclosure, and categories to easily search our Available Technologies. Get to where you wa nt to go with one click.
- Search– powerful, yet simple search feature, facilitating faster location of multiple sources and points of information on our site. Searches are available by subject or keyword.
- Quick Links – the footer features Quick Links to frequently used pages and access to the menu.
We will continually be expanding our online content to provide updated and relevant information, so we encourage you to bookmark it, check back often and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to receive notice when updates and new content are added. Start exploring:
- Learn about our upcoming events, submit an invention disclosure, view resource presentations, and keep up with the latest technologies available from the University of Tennessee.
- Read and share the latest UTRF news articles.
- Ask our UTRF staff questions about disclosing an invention or about our UT technologies available for licensing.
- And finally, contact us if you have any questions or comments about the site or its content.
UTRF – Where discovery and opportunity connect!