The automated bioinformatics analysis package using the system on a chip was created to offer researchers cheap, portable, streamlined analysis for RNA-Seq and Microarray Gene Expression. The package accepts SAM files as input, performs counts per million (CPM) normalization across the experiment, calculates standard deviation, standard error of means or variance within each sample group, calculates Student’s t-test between groups, provides false discovery rates using the Benjamini-Hochberg procedure, and heat maps, as well as Venn diagrams. These outputs are all performed on a Raspberry Pi System that is very portable and cost-effective.
Requirements for LicensingYou are indicating your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth by the UT Research Foundation.
Please read and check the required boxes.
Automated Bioinformatics Analysis System on a Chip (ABASoC)Terms and Conditions
- Software License; Restrictions.
- Licensee shall use the Software only for its internal research and development purposes.
- Additionally, Licensee may use the Software with respective Hardware on a computer server that may be accessed by multiple independent users, for training purposes and data analysis, but users may not copy the Software.
- Licensee shall not do or attempt to do any of the following: (a) utilize the Software to provide medical care; (b) make copies of the Software or share or disclose any applicable passwords or access codes to the Software, except as otherwise permitted herein; (c) sublicense, rent, lease, lend, export or otherwise transfer the Software to any third party or to use in any country where prohibited by applicable law; (d) provide remote processing or service bureau services utilizing the Software; (e) allow any unauthorized third party to implement, access, modify or operate the Software; (f) remove or permit to be removed any labeling required by applicable U.S. law or other proprietary, confidential, or copyright notices, markings, or legends; (f) incorporate the Software in any commercial product or service; or (h) use the Software for commercial purposes.
- Licensee shall only use the Software with the respective Hardware in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Title to and ownership of any derivative works created by Authors shall be owned by UTRF. Licensee further agrees that all right, title and interest in and to the Software (and all intellectual property rights embodied therein) or any modification or improvement thereof made by UTRF or UT is proprietary to UTRF.
- Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to limit UTRF’s rights to modify the Software or to develop other products that are similar to or offer the same or similar improvements as any derivative works developed by Licensee.
- Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold UTRF and UT, and its officers, trustees, faculty, staff, employees, students, agents and their respective successors or assignees harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any kind arising out of or related to the exercise of any rights granted to Licensee under this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement by Licensee. These indemnification obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- License Fees.
- Technical Assistance.
- Limited Warranty; Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability.
- Term; Termination; Survival.
- General Provisions.
0 items in cart - $0.00
Automated Bioinformatics Analysis System on a Chip
The automated bioinformatics analysis system on a chip (ABASoC) was created to offer researchers cheap, portable, streamlined analysis for RNA-Seq, and Microarray Gene Expression. The package accepts SAM files as input, counts per million (CPM) normalization across the experiment, calculates standard deviation, standard error of means or variance within each sample group, calculates Student’s t-test between groups, provides false discovery rates using the Benjamini-Hochberg procedure, and heat maps, as well as Venn diagrams. These outputs are all performed on a Raspberry Pi system that is very portable and cost-effective.
• Highly flexible chip-based software
• Pre-built pipeline
• Easily configurable
• Cheap portable analysis
• Minimal administration
• Can be used with any computer with a USB port
1 – Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
1 – 16 GB microSD card with software package preloaded
1 – Enclosure
1 – 5.25VDC 2.4A USB Power Supply
1 – Downloadable User’s Manual (pdf)