Description of UTHSC Internship Role
- Screening and evaluating new technology disclosed by UT faculty and staff to determine a technology’s commercial potential.
- Graduate students, professional school students, or postdoctoral fellows.
(Students must be 3rd year or beyond.)
- All applicants must have the written approval of their advisor/PI.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced research capabilities (not just Google)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Participate in inventor interviews
- Intellectual property analysis
- Market and industry analysis
- Development of marketing materials
- Targeted Marketing
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Cover letter expressing interest in the position
- Letter of approval from advisor
- $15/hour paid as an offset of grant funds, not as additional payment to intern.
Q & A with UTRF Health Science Center Office Interns